Hope that you and your families are well.
We are happy to announce that Little Tokyo will be re-opening its doors again! During the pandemic, we have been able to operate as a takeaway thanks to your support. With the government’s permission and guidance, we will operate out business at limited capacity. Below, you will find a list of the health and safety procedures that we have implemented to ensure your experience with us will be safe and pleasant one.
We will also start to take bookings from 1st of July.
- We will limit the number of tables available per floor to ensure customers are safely distanced.
- We have custom made Japanese dividers to separate the sections between tables.
- We will encourage card & contactless payment when possible.
- Our staf will be segregated into different teams.
- Utensils will only be brought to the table once customers have been seated.
- Menu’s will be disinfected after each use.
- our staff will wash their hands in accordance with NHS guidelines routinely throughout the day.
- Hard contact surfaces will be sanitised throughout the day.
- All utensils and dishes will be sanitised throughly; customers also have the option to have their food from dispasable packaging at their request.
- All members of staff will have their temperature checked and recorded before every shift.
- Toilets will be cleaned more frequently, and we ask that only 1 person use the bathroom at any given time.
- Our members of staff will wear PPE such as face shields and face masks.
We will continue to observe and adjust our safety measures as recommended by the government. Please do not hesitate to contact us if there are any concerns or questions you may have on: email@example.com
Please follow our Instagram: @littletokyoleeds for the most updated information.
Facebook: Little Tokyo Japanese Restaurant
Last orders are taken 15 minutes before closing.
Sunday to Thursday: 12:00 to 22:00
Friday and Saturday: 12:00 to 23:00
Book a table
Advanced table reservation is always encouraged to avoid disappointment. To make sure we have a table ready for you please let us know here! The date and number of guests plus any other requests are welcome (birthday, etc).
Bookings will be checked twice a day, at 12pm & 5 pm. Please book by phone (at 0113-243-9090) instead if attempting to book a table for the same day.
We will start to take bookings again from 1st of July. See you soon!
Our downstairs is perfect for private functions (eg. birthday, anniversary, graduation) or business events., can accommodate up to 100+pp)